Wednesday, January 2, 2013

mrs. rosenbaum

I can't believe I didn't write a post about Ashley & JP immediately after I watched their wedding special on Dec. 16. This is Bach fan gold. Not only did these 2 stay together, they went through with an actual wedding! The Bach does work! (2 times out of 25, but who's counting?)


When they first announced Ashley as The Bachelorette, I was beyond disappointed. I didn't get the appeal when she was on Brad's season, but she did grow on me throughout her season. By the time she picked JP, I was rooting for these guys to make it. Probably because I think JP is one of the cutest, sweetest guys to ever be on this show. Now I follow them both on Twitter and it seems like these 2 have a genuine love for one another (because isn't Twitter a true gauge of a relationship?). I hope they have a long, loving marriage. And how fun to look back and tell your kids you met on TV, and that Chris Harrison married you? As all Bach contestants say, that's "amazing."

The wedding was sweet and it was fun to see all the former Bach peeps looking on, thinking "why isn't that me?!" (especially Ali, poor girl didn't stop crying.) My only criticism is that I wish they'd show more of the reception! That's the fun part, right?

1 comment:

  1. She looks super duper pretty. I love that dress. And duh - if it's love on Twitter, it MUST be true love. :)

    ReplyDelete