Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rumors are flying re: Jemily

Reality Steve is reporting that Emily and Jef are no longer engaged. I'm going to choose not to believe this because it sounds shady:
I don’t care if you don’t believe me. I don’t care if you say I’m crazy. And I don’t care if you have 1,000 questions for me. Until Jef and Emily officially go on the record and release a statement, I guess that’s when you’ll believe it, but I can tell you right now that Jef and Emily broke up this weekend. Done. Over. No longer engaged. This isn’t being reported anywhere else. No magazine or gossip site has it yet. It’s just what I feel comfortable in reporting based on what was told to me.
 
Plus, Jef just Instagrammed this adorable pic of Emily 1 week ago with the caption "Never going to stop falling in love with this babe." Aw. Let's keep hope alive.

2 comments:

  1. #teamkeephopealive

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my testimony, I saw results within 4 days, I am very excited my lover is back now, i am so happy that dr_mack brought the love of my life back. Email:dr_mack@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete