Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A message to Jemily - COME ON!


Hey Emily and Jef:
Remember when you voluntarily signed up for a TV show
on ABC that required you to be in the spotlight and become public figures? 
 
Did you not realize that meant that lots and lots of people would be interested in your lives,
especially in your relationship status?
 
For months, you've been publicly refuting breakup rumors. How about when the rumors are actually true, you come clean and let us know? Stop with all these cryptic messages - changing your relationship status on Facebook, updating your Twitter and Instagram profile pictures, tweeting secret messages. How about you just come out and say it?
 
lame.

dumb.
 
PLEASE?!

2 comments:

  1. Amen. AND I really liked them for a switch. Super excited for Sean. I need some more dramatic running after car scenes in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my testimony, I saw results within 4 days, I am very excited my lover is back now, i am so happy that dr_mack brought the love of my life back. Email:dr_mack@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete