Monday, October 15, 2012

Bach baby on board!

When you're pregnant, it's fun for crazies like me to see which celebs will pop up preggers at the same time. For me, there's been a few now -
Holly Madison, Kerri Walsh Jennings, Shakira, Malin Akerman, Adele -
but being the loyal Bach fan that I am, I'm the most excited to share my pregnancy with:
 


Due in March, Jason and Molly seemed thrilled that their family is growing. I was never the biggest Jason fan during his season and definitely did not agree with the fact that he proposed to Melissa and then dumped her on live TV (seriously low), but at least it wasn't for nothing - Jason and Molly seem to be living their happily ever after, and Melissa has moved on to bigger and better things. So I guess I forgive him.
 
Can't wait to hear what she's having - let's hope boy ;)

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAND I officially love your blog. The theme is RIGHT up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my testimony, I saw results within 4 days, I am very excited my lover is back now, i am so happy that dr_mack brought the love of my life back. Email:dr_mack@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete